0
キミソラ まつり3キミソラ まつり2雪花1キミソラ 由梨雪花3




Oh wow a lot happened lately.
First I was busy doing other things and with what spare time I had I used it on watching the newly airing anime. On that note, GJ-club and Sasami have been entertaining, meanwhile Mondaiji seems to be a nice fantasy, though I question if the story will manage to be memorable enough.
Anyway returning to the topic, once I was free I ended up playing Fire Emblem 11 instead of Kimisora just… because I guess. Finally finishing that, I return here and start up Kimisora but because of distractions here and there, I moved through routes at a pace of a snail. Regardless, it was a nice story. After that I went and properly wrapped things up on Material Brave which I’ll talk about later (I’ll confess, I practically dropped it half way in before).
So basically the setting is that our protagonist, Shuuya can see ghosts. One day while walking on the streets in the middle of a hot summer, he sights someone wearing thick winter clothes.
It stands out like a sore thumb yet no one is turning and looking at her. It’s revealed that she’s a ghost and that she’s standing here in search for young people who can see ghosts so that she can invite them to a newly established school for such people.
And thus, half a year passes and Shuuya enters the new school, reuniting with the ghost who invited him and antics ensue as he discovers that 1/3 of the school consists of ghosts.

Story-wise it’s relatively interesting when it comes to the main heroine, we’re basically talking about romance between someone who has already died and someone who is still alive. Needless to say, there are many complications to it, first and foremost being that they can’t have sex (physically anyway, what blasphemy this is). They do manage to work around this to some extent though. Certain revelations later also puts a nice spin on their relationship. Also that bonus story in the extras. “If” story she says, “If”.
In any case when compared to Midori no Umi it was definitely a step up, in the case of Midori I dropped it after twins route since I couldn’t bring myself to read any further than that. In here there’s not much to complain about. Though it’s definitely not award winning material, it’s neither anything unpleasant to read through.
To be honest though, I feel the story is more of a charage than anything else. If you can’t bring yourself to like the characters, the route probably isn’t very worth reading. The story reveals some nice tidbits but nothing particularly important in my opinion. The art and characterization was well done in my opinion though so all’s well in the end.
    

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 
Top