0


Pixiv artist Banjo (バンジョー) had his great imagination put to use as he showcased a gallery of what the main casts of Steins;Gate would look like 10 years after the events of the anime. If you haven't seen the series yet, I highly suggest you stop right here and go no further. It's one of the best anime out there that tackles Time Travel and no BS stuff. If you already finished the show - Please help yourself and check some awesome artistic works.

Well? What can you say? are you impressed? I know that there's a big change in art style and I'm sure that hardcore fans would simply not accept it. But if you're the typical anime fan who just wants to please your curiosity, I'm sure you're spreading this news already!




Daru has been my favorite in the series - It's sad he lose the cap :(


Shining Finger is much hotter this time!


Source: Pixiv

Read more: http://www.aniplogs.com/2013/01/steinsgate-characters-10-years-after.html#ixzz2nj7su1qV

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 
Top